Thai street food is loved by people from around the world. It is one of the most delicious and diverse cuisines. It is also considered to be the healthiest cuisine. It has a perfect balance of flavours – sweet, salty, sour, bitter and spicy. Eating the most popular dishes in the streets of Thailand is an experience, but what if you could bring this experience to your very own doorstep?! I’m sure by now you are thinking – “what’s the best Thai takeaway near me?” Thai herb kitchen has a vast variety menu that offers you irresistible, flavoursome dishes that can be delivered to you. You can see the full menu by downloading the following link
Home-cooked to perfection, these dishes will introduce you to the delicate flavours of Thailand. These Mouthwatering and finger-licking good dishes are made with fresh and organic ingredients form Thai herbs very own garden. Read more about Thai herb kitchen here.
Here is a list of 5 Thai street foods that you should not miss that are now available to order online at Thai herb kitchen.
1. Pad Thai(Thai-Style Fried Noodles)
- This dish is a great choice to start your Thai street food journey. It is considered a classic. It has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It has ingredients such as- eggs, peanuts, tofu and bean sprouts. Key ingredients in this dish are fish sauce and dried shrimp with a little bit of fresh tamarind paste and lime juice. You can add a touch of chili to give it some spice.
2. Anything ‘Yum’ (Sweet and Spicy Thai Salads)
- Yum Talay – Thai Style spicy mixed seafood salad with lime juice, chillies, garlic and fresh mint. This dish is every seafood lover’s dream! It has an amazing mixture of exotic flavours – sweet, spicy and tangy.
- Yum Hed – Spicy mushroom salad – It has mild-flavoured mushrooms with finely sliced lemongrass, mint leaves and shallots. Add a dressing of lime juice, fish sauce, a little sugar with Thai chilli’s tossed on top.
3. Poh Pia Tod (spring rolls)
- Thai spring rolls are considered an all-time favorite. They are delicious appetizers, fried to golden crispy goodness. They can be made with meat and vegetables. To complete this dish pair with a sauce.
- Pa Pia Sod (fresh spring rolls) is a healthier version of Thai spring rolls since they are not deep-fried.
4. Noodle soups – Tom Yum (Goong / Gai/ Hed )
- Tom Yum Goong – hot and spicy soup with prawns, lime leaves, lemon grass and mushrooms.
- Tom Yum Gai – hot and spicy chicken soup with mushrooms, lime leaves and lemon grass.
- Tom Yum Hed – simple hot and spicy mushroom soup
5. Grilled meats
There are many variants to this dish, all containing specific ingredients and made with different meats.
- Pad Phed Ped – Stir fried grilled duck breast with red curry paste, coconut milk, seasonal fruits, lime leaves, garnished with Thai basil.
- Suea rong hai (Grilled Sirloin) – Grilled Sirloin steak salad served with fresh onion, chillies and garlic sauce.
- Grilled Pork Steak – Sliced steak garnish with garlic, coriander, chillies and lime juice sauce.
For more delicious foods be sure to check out the full menu.
An exclusive Christmas menu will be available just in time for the holidays, starting December 1st! So don’t miss out!
We will also like to inform you that we will be closed from 21st – 27th December for delivery. Delivery will be available on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.