Thai takeaway has become the go to, especially for those who crave the delicate flavors of Thailand! Wondering if there is delicious Thai takeaway near you? Delivering the best Thai takeaway at Devon – Thai herb kitchen offers you traditional home-cooked, freshly prepared meals made and seasoned with organically grown herbs from our own garden.
You can read more about Thai herb kitchen by clicking here – https://thaiherbkitchen.co.uk/index.php/about/
It can feel a little overwhelming trying to choose from such a broad cuisine so to help you out, we’ve chosen the top 5 rice Thai dishes for you to try.
1. Pad Kra Prow – Moo Saap/Gai (Fried Basil with pork/chicken)
• This is a stir fried dish with fresh chilies, garlic, French beans, basil leaves, soy sauce, green beans and a pinch of sugar. This dish is savory, aromatic, and garlicky and it is usually topped with a fried egg. It can be made with two types of meat: pork and chicken.
2. Kao Pad – (Thai-Style Fried Rice)
• Kao pad is considered to be a favorite. This is a popular dish served with pineapple, eggs, chicken, spring onion and seasonal vegetables. It is a must-try! To turn it into a one dish meal you can simply add chicken (Khao pad gai), pork (Khao pad moo), and crab (Khao pad pboo) or shrimp (Khao pad goong). The blend of all these ingredients makes this a tasty, fulfilling and warm dish.
3. Thai Herb Kitchen Special Fried Rice
• This is a mouthwatering dish! Golden grains of rice jeweled with chunks of juicy pineapple, currants and cashews create a taste that is guaranteed to send you straight to paradise. This dish can be served as the main course or as a beautiful side dish to any meal.
4. Prawn Fried Rice (Khao Phad Kung)
• This dish is guaranteed to please everyone. No matter where you are, this staple dish is always served with a squeeze of lime juice and some young spring onions sprinkled over the top. It is also served with vegetables and the main ingredient – prawns.
5. Chicken Fried Rice
• This simple yet tasty dish will please everyone with its vibrant flavors. It is served with mushrooms, peas and vegetables and is topped off with spring onions, giving it a fresh and bright appearance. For those who like that extra kick of spicy, it is served with Thai chili sauce on the side.