We’ve all questioned whether or not take out food we order is really as healthy as it seems to be. With an array of fresh ingredients and impeccable flavours, Thai cuisine is considered to be one of the healthiest cuisines out there.
It’s incredibly delicious dishes enhance every dining experience. Ever asked yourself – is there Thai food near me? Well, yes there is! And now you can indulge in the Thai food experience by simply having it delivered to your door.
Thai herb kitchen offers you freshly prepared, home-cooked meals using mostly organic grown herbs directly from their garden. You can simply order online and your mouth-watering authentic Thai dinner will be delivered directly to you.
Here are just some of the best dishes and top 5 of the healthiest Thai food that Thai herb kitchen offers as well as their specials.
- Green curry – cooked with thai green curry paste, aubergine and thai basil leaves in coconut milk. Combine this dish with lots of vegetables and protein. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Phad Thai – prawn/chicken. Whichever you choose be sure that you will enjoy various herbs and ingredients that fit perfectly with the dish.
- Satay – pork/chicken. You’ll be licking your fingers by the time you finish this dish. It is simply served with peanut sauce.
- Tom yum soup – This mouth watering, delicious soup is a staple of Thai cuisine. Tom Yum is a spicy broth with savoury shrimp and veggies which makes it perfect for a starter, side or even a main dish.
- Spring rolls – this dish is perfect on its own but can also be combined with another dish. Due to its low calories and saturated fat, feel free to indulge in this flavoursome dish.
Thai herb kitchen did not forget their vegan customers and also included a vegan menu. It includes starters, soups and main course dishes.
These are just some of the specials at the Thai herb kitchen have on their menu:
- Deep-Fried Tofu – Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a dish garnished with shallot and sweet chilli sauce.
- Crispy Sea Bass – Sea bass fillet, deep-fried and garnished with Thai herbs, aromatic sweet chilli sauce.
- Goong Nhung – Steamed King prawn with garlic, chillies and lime sauce.
- Thai Herb Fried Rice – Thai herb kitchen special fried rice is a dish served with pineapple, eggs, chicken, spring onion and seasonal vegetables.
Thai herb kitchen offers you 24/7 online ordering. Simply click on the following link below to check out their awesome variety of authentic Thai cuisine dishes. You can also have a look for which delivery option best suits you.