Thai food has become one of the world’s greatest cuisines and now available to order online at Thai Herb Kitchen. What makes it more and more popular nowadays is the combination of a variety of complex flavours and textures. It is also known as one of the healthiest cuisines due to the typical Thai ingredients which include coconut milk, tamarind, turmeric, basil, garlic, lemongrass, lime, fish sauce etc.
Thai Herb Kitchen is known for using organically grown herbs from their own garden directly to their kitchen. This makes their dishes authentic and finger-licking good.
Here are some of the must try dishes in thai cuisine and dishes made by Thai herb kitchen.
- Pad Thai – This is considered to be probably the most famous Thai food dish. This dish is stir fried noodles with a combination of classic ingredients such as- eggs, peanuts, tofu and bean sprouts. Key ingredients in this dish are also fish sauce and dried shrimp with a little bit of fresh tamarind paste and lime juice. To add some spice just add a touch of chilli.
- Thai soups such as- Tom kha Gai (Thai coconut galangal chicken soup) – This soup is known for the key ingredient, the herb galangal and the coconut milk. It’s perfect for non spicy eaters since it is more mild than Tom Yum Goong soup.
- Tom Yum Goong ( Hot and sour soup with shrimp) – This soup is considered to be the most popular Thai soup. It’s distinct ingredients are galangal root, lemongrass, birds eye chillies, kaffir lime leaf, etc. There are a few variations to this soup depending on the main ingredient but it is usually made with prawns, chicken, fish or mixed seafood and mushrooms.
- Yam Talay (Spicy mixed seafood salad) – This dish is not only one of the most delicious but also one of the healthiest meal options. This salad has many combinations including ingredients such as squid, muscles, crab meat, scallops, shrimp etc. You can also add tomatoes, noodles and onions.
- Gaeng Keow Wan (Green curry) – Green curry is considered to be the spiciest of all, but perfectly balanced with a bit of sweetness from the coconut milk. Green curry has the most mouth-watering ingredients such as fresh green chilies, eggplant, ginger and of course the main ingredient lots of coconut milk. To bring down the spiciness of this dish it is best to add steamed rice as a side dish.
You can order any of these finger-licking delicious Thai dishes online, by having a look at Thai herb kitchens menu by clicking on the link below.